Wednesday 28 March 2018

Aelfan's and Elerien's Altars

Today I was working on the Pantheon altars for Erolisi and Tunare. As I have many toons that follow these two, I thought I'd look at what I had done before. This is the altar to Erolisi in Aelfan of Majdul's house in Qeynos. My first toon, Bardalarius now in Halls of Fate, had a shrine like this to Erolisi, but this was before you could actually have Erolisi as your deity. Bardalarius also had a niche like this in his house, a starter in the Baubbleshire, but when they destroyed the Baubbleshire (/sniff) it was never rebuilt.
Elerien of Halls of Fate is one of my oldest toons, but recently I updated her starter house in Kelethin, with a more elaborate shrine to her deity: Tunare.
This is Elerien's new house on the Ethernere Enclave house, of a similar style.

No comments:

Post a Comment