Tuesday 24 April 2018

New Carpenter New Server!

Most of my toons in EQ2 are on the Halls of Fate and Majdul servers, but I recently had the notion of having a toon on the Skyfire server. This was initially so that I could see other people's builds on that server, but then I thought: this is my chance to make an Aelfan Carpenter! I have Aelfan's on each of the other two servers, but neither are carpenters. After building recently with Khalrobo and Kuraitsuke (my Carpenters on Halls, both knights) I realised that the new Aelfan should be a scout, so he could move around large builds with a bit more rapidity! When my wife found out I had made a new toon on Skyfire, she wanted to join me (she was very welcome of course), and so soon we had a guild (Darkwing), and had set up a proto-guild hall on her toon Akna's Mara Estate prestige house.

 Decorating in EQ2 isn't just about making house-items, it's also about questing and buying house-items! Here Aelfan III of Skyfire is at the end of his first Moonlight Enchantments run!

 It's important to get all the most important recipes, like the Wantia furniture from Nurwin Family Secrets!

The old git won't tell me where the last page is hiding!

 There it is!

 Aelfan is not experienced enough yet to make multiple objects, except the City of Mist Home Builder's Kit recipes, so he used these to make a crafting area in Akna's Mara Estate home.

Also a transportation node!

No comments:

Post a Comment